Sunday, September 14, 2008

HEAD UNDER-WATERRRRR





Sorry, that's what the theatre bitch on 90210 was singing reallly loudly. Brownies I smell. I'M SO TIRED. I'm taking an antibiotic and they makes me tired. Like goofy muscle relaxer tired. I'm loving this new 90210, it could be a little more over the top but oh well. I also like the new show 'Priveledged' and of course Gossip Girl is great. Now I just need to remember when all my other shows starts so I can record them. Today at work someone made me feel bad for having a day off yesterday for apparently no reason, since it was crazy busy at work I shouldn't have requested the day I guess because you know work is my life and ugggggh. Whatevs, I'm over it. I'm just glad the work day is over and I get to eat some brownies soon and be tired and sleepy and sleep in tomorrow. Ugggggh I don't know what to say I feel like my life is so boring and unblogworthy now. I miss Suzy terrible, yes, you Suzy. Im not drinking this week because of the antibiotics, but it's good cause Andrew is not drinking with me. So because I am boring here's some pictures.

No comments: