Sunday, November 9, 2008

Never Gonna Give You Up

There's something weird and slightly hard in my hair. Ugh price tag. I did so much work today it's ridiculous. I'm tired, sick, and hungry but not. And unwashed. Must shower before 8 am tomorrow because corporate bigwigs are coming when the store opens at 9 and uggggggghhhhhhh I need to look good..ish. My tire is losing air and I need it filled. Might have to wash these dirty pants. And get enough sleep unlike last night. It's all so overwhelming I felt like crying all day at work. And wanting to cry and wanting to murder an incompetent coworker at the same time is a very odd feeling. Well I'm gonna publish this and come out. I'll post some new comics either tonight or tomorrow whenever I feel like not dying.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Tyres that need washing, pants losing air WHEN WILL IT END? Tearful murders would be dramatic, I'll add that to my short novel. Here is an excerpt:

'The tears rolled down her face as she brought the extra large Baileys (20% off) crashing down into his skull, again and again. Death had never smelled so sweet.'

Anonymous said...

Store in good shape. Displays were up to date. Sanitary inspection passed with "fair - good" marks.
Most employees seemed well-kept and enthused. Did find one, in the back, near tears and mumbling to herself about filling co-worker's head with air. On inspection, her pants seemed dirty and her hair was questionably clean. She did have nice eyebrows, though.

theonemom said...

Oh Mugsie!