Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas ya'll

I am tired. Today was by far the craziest day at BevMo! We made $73,000 which is a lot especially since we had shorter hours. But now I'm home and just had an amazing dinner of filet mignon with mushrooms and good sauce and potatoes au gratin. And chocolate souffle with creme anglaise is coming. The Yule Log is on the tv with radio plays playing instead of christmas music. Kinda weird. I could fall asleep now, but I won't. I'm just so tired and need to draw some comics at some point before I forget the subject matter. Anyhoo Suzy hope your christmas is wonderful, I miss you and can't wait to seeeeeeeee you. I'm gonna lie down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need you to give me recipes. i want to learn to cook food you'd be willing to eat.

Suzy said...

Yay I'm home with my loving lappytop!!! I couldn't bring your cereal though, as it would've required checking a bag and SUZY HATES CHECKING BAGS, ARRRRRRHGGGGGHGHGHGH! Come see me sooon.