Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sike ick?

So I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was browsing the internet and read a story...FROM THE FUTURE! that the Cardinals won the Pooper Bowl (cause it's all people talk about while I'm at work), and wondered if my dreams can predict the future. Well I guess they can't. This time. But a couple years ago I had a dream where I was in some weird place and this person that reminded me of a hipster Frankenstein sort of danced up and said in a silly low voice (that I will recreate in person if you ask) 'This looks like the land of the lost'. And now there is movie of 'The Land of the Lost' being released soon, coincidence? I doooon't thiiiink sooo! So if you have any questions about your future, just put in a request and I'll think about it all day so that it might end up in my dreams that night. Ack. Scare! I accidentally hit the touchpad and the pointer was at the Tastespotting button and I thought I'd lost the post. I think I might dye my hair tomorrow. Suggestions? New color? Stay the same? Lighter? Darker? Stay blonde? Go crazy? Give me your mind nuggets, people.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

i lika you asa blonde.

actually, you should go red. ooh that'd be pretty.

Allison said...

rainbow

theonemom said...

I think I need to poop

Allison said...

that's it. mom gets the best comment.