Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holy crap.

So mom bought a peach at the store yesterday, and after I got back from court this morning and getting some wonderful new jeans (NEW JEEEANS??? allison knows), I sliced open the peach and it smelled soooooo good and tasted delicious. And then I decided to cook it in some butter and put it between two pieces of vanilla almond french toast with a bit of cream cheese smeared on. It didn't require any syrup cause it was so decadent, but for scientific purposes I put a bit of boysenberry? syrup on. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Sorry Allison, I realized I really do make the tastiest stuff while you're not here.




1 comment:

Suzy said...

YUUMMM. I haven't eaten a peach in sooo long! I forget when they're in season, not that they're necessarily local, but still.

I already have a list of things to spike with apple come fall though. FALL FEST is going to rock, by the way. Like, seriously it's going to be the best best best best best. My first wisconsin fall in four years. OMG.