Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One of these days I might just

So, I've been reading over past blawwwwggssss, like I do when I'm feeling nostalgic, and I really need to start having these proofread. There's just lots of silly little things like leaving out words and switching around of letters and the like. And I know it shouldn't bug me this much but IT DOES. I'm actually tempted to through all of them and edit them, unless I wrote them while drunk, then they shall be saved for posterity. So I feel like crap. PURE CRAP. So I called into work, they understand. Anyways, enough of the crap, since I can't sleep since I feel so overwhelmingly awful I will tell you (Suzy since I'm pretty sure no one but you and me read this) about last night. So I work like 10 hours cause Jen's dad isn't doing well and she had to leave and no one else could come in so Dave, who opened, also had to close. This means nothing to anyone but me, but as a note to future me, you CAN work for ten hours straight, it is possible. Anyways so I got home, got dressed and Allison and I went off to Phoenix to go see the Evangelicals. I had only listened to them in Allison's car but my gosh, they were BUH.NA.NAS. They put on a really great show. Aaand yeah, then we hung out with them afterward and we got "fan bracelets" which are purple! Uggggh I write entirely too much, I need to scan some comics today. And pick out an outfit for court. Oh hey its only a one hour time difference now for Wisconsin and Chicago. I need some music, or a movie about heroin addicts. Those movies always make me feel better. Oh no! The internet has is failing. And it's back. I'm really just rambling on now. Maybe I'll paint something today. Does my blanket smell like sulfur? Maybe just a bit? I need my mangy quilt back. This post should have ended like ten hours ago.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I check your blog everyday to see if you posted something and I read every single word you write! I love you and wish you were feeling better!

Suzy said...

i read every word too:

"the internet has is failing"

Suzy said...

I see you, Liz! Start a food blog!!

Anonymous said...

i read this crap. where's my bracelet?

Margaret said...

Ok so I'm more loved and admired than I thought, thank you sister and two best friends. Also in my defense I usually leave out/misspell/make up way more words and I was falling asleep every few minutes as I wrote this. SO SHUT UP. I'm kidding, sort of.

Allison said...

look! i read it too, i also found another error, but can't find it now...maybe it was an error with my eyes