Monday, January 22, 2007

The point of my chest.

Lisa very crudely requested in the comments to give what I gave in the second posting. I feel so cheap.

Anyhoo, I woke up at like 10am, panicked for a second, thinking that it must be like 3:30 which would make me late for class at 4. But instead, I was allowed to sleep in, which was nice because while I get plenty of sleep these days, very rarely do I have that 'oh but it's so comfyyyyy' feeling and urge to not get out of bed, today I did. I'm very hungry, and I turned on the tv for some companionship but it's something awful like 'The Steve Harvey Show'. I think I'll change it to something much more vulgar and pleasant, Deadwood.

Well, now that that's done. I have to tackle preparing some kind of food. Cupcakes sound good, but impractical because that would take forever in terms of the amount of time I have. This summer in Scottsdale, a Sprinkles cupcakes shop coming to town. And then hopefully not long after, Chicago. I need to get some more eggs because there is a cupcake recipe I would very much like to attempt.

http://cupcakeblog.com/index.php/2006/11/old-fashioned-chocolate-cupcake-with-coconut-buttercream-frosting/

Looks delicious huh? But right now, I think I'll have a fried egg and bologna sandwich, nice.

No comments: