Friday, January 26, 2007

Sketchy drunk.

So last night I decided to go to an improv and sketch comedy show at Second City that my friends and classmates are in, went with Katy, another friend and classmate. Before leaving the apartment though I thought it wise to bring a water bottle of vodka and other things, very old school for me. Very smart of me because I stayed warm and wasn't, I don't think, obnoxiously drunk during the show. I did stumble out to go to the bathroom, and I don't think I disturbed the show, I'll have to ask Katy though. After that we went to a bar across the street and then Katy took me home kindly stopping at McDonald's for me and then I came in watched 'Little Miss Sunshine' again and then watched a bunch of 'House' and sort of fell asleep and dreamt weird things. Not very interesting but I'm thinking I'll do some painting tonight so you can have something beautiful to look at.

No comments: