Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cheers and jeers












Hello first post in 2008, well as I'm sure I've told most of you my New Year's Eve was very fun and lasted till the wee hours of the morning. I looked very sparkly and was all smiles the whole night. Suzy, Steve and I went to Paul and Jake's space party which was fun, they covered their kitchen walls in aluminum foil and it looked awesome, and they had wonderful costumes. It was really great getting to spend my first New Year's with Suzy finally. It snowed all night and my feet were incredibly cold but I didn't care it was such a good new year's. The day after Suzy and I awoke after midday, way after midday, and we got up and then...the power went out, Happy Fucking New Year right? But I found it more funny and than frustrating, so I suggested while we waited for the power situation to be sorted out we go to a restaurant with lights and we had some delicious Chinese food, I got sesame beef which was just wonderful. So then yesterday Steve and I texted and whatnot and then he came over around midnight, drank some beers and watched Home Movies and we stayed up even later than New Year's and just chilled in bed all day and then he bought me late breakfast, I got an omelette with cheddar, bacon, and mushrooms and hash browns, really quite good. Steve got waffles with strawberries which made him look like he was wearing lipstick, which was pretty cute. So now Isabel and I are watching Sex and the City being lazy. My hair is tangled from all the teasing Suzy did for it on New Year's Eve. Must sort that out.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I've got a Nico in my lap right now, who pointed to the screen and asked "Mort?" when the picture of you and Steve came up.

Ah, cute boys with big, messy hair. I love them.

Also, I can't wait for you to see this thing I'm shooting Saturday. I spent last night rehearsing with the dudes, simulating cowboy sex and drug use for hours.

Pro_at_life said...

you liek suk @ life fo sho.