Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boo.

This makes me really sad, Brad Renfro like last week and now Heath Ledger. I'm slightly expecting someone else just because things like this sometimes happen in 3's. I hope not this time. It's so weird to think of how quick and suddenly things can feel so different when someone you're aware of and admire dies. It's just so strange to me to be so upset over someone I didn't know personally being gone from the world. It scares me more to think about what it will be like when someone I know and love dies, gah sorry to be so morbid it's just on my mind right now. I loves you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't believe how quickly word spread, i found out from my TA at school about Heath Ledger because someone texted her. it made me feel kinda strange too, it just seemed so unexpected.

Suzy said...

it's weird how everybody really cares about this. but then again, i guess, why not? this is someone we were happy for when he did well in his career and personal life and now he's gone. we've been invested in his life if even for five minutes every couple of months. flaarg.

Allison said...

that was the same with me, liz. someone in my class got texted that and then margaret texted me just seconds later. it was pretty eerie.

theonemom said...

I know just what you mean Mugsie. How can we feel so sad for someone we didn't really know. But we do and that's okay. It hurts to think of what he could have done in his life and now those possibilities are ended. Tragic