Friday, June 13, 2008

blerg

UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH. NO MORE TASTESPOTTING. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. UGGGGGHHHH WORST NEWS EVER. ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH.

In better news, BevMo called me and asked if I was still interested in working for them, I told them they could pay me in beer. And uhhh yeah I'll be heading to Chicago tomorrow. ODIN! I'm very weak feeling, hungry and slightly hungover. I'm very excited about this coming week though. Oh I'm so hungry, I wish I had some cheese curds, can we go out to dinner sunday so I can get some cheese curds? Puhweeeease? I feel like I'm dying from heatstroke. So I'm gonna eat something.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
no more tastespotting is still very upsetting to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very upset about tastespotting too! It was my go-to website anytime I was bored, so sad.

Allison said...

AAHHH!!! I got so angry too! Damn them to HELL