Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day for Night....

Ugh.

So I actually enjoyed 'Signs' and 'The Sixth Sense', 'Unbreakable' was...I dunno good to watch when it's on tv, and 'The Village' is beyond great. I haven't seen *whisper* 'Laaaady in the Waaaaterrr' yet but it'll be the next movie I rent just to see if it was as ehhhhhh as 'The Happenin'. No real twist! That's my complaint! The twist is revealed in the middle of the movie of basically and they just confirm it at the end. I do walk away with two wonderful things, making scary wind sounds and...'You eyein' my lemon drink??', which I'm gonna try to work into every conversation. Oh he's so annoying. M. Night Shyamalan you can go suck a fuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kit made me go see Lady in the Water in the theaters, he's a fan of the Shamalan. I thought the movie was pretty stupid though.

Suzy said...

i can't even begin to tell you how many times the movie critics i live with have slammed the Shamalan. so I THINK HE'S GREAT!!

Jon said...

Unbreakable's one of my favourite ever films ORSUM.