Monday, February 4, 2013

Something you wanna read about.

Not really, sorry. Just thought I would say hi. On Saturday Paul took me to see The Hobbit ("about time!" indeed it is about time) and obviously I loves it. We even got popcorn and he got me Reese's pieces and I ate them so quickly cause ALL I do lately is eat peanut butter and its starting to take a serious toll on my relationship because he's developing a sensory aversion to the stuff. Sorry Paul. And I didn't completely clean off all the peanut butter off all his spoons I used, I'm only mentioning this as a way for myself to remember not to do that even though by this point I'm sure I'll remember oh hey a run on sentence. Is it wrong I'm thinking about eating the stuff even now as he's running around being clean and not covered in peanut butter stink breath. I need to stop writing now and do something about these obsessed thoughts.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

i was about to say 'youre such a weirdo' but then i saw the label 'its so bright in here' and i'm so stressed out now because an over-lit room is the worst! dim that shit! save thine eyes, my child!

volleyball clinic washington said...

It was a fun time reading your blog.