Friday, January 25, 2013

Carbs and friends.

So Emily, Isabelle, Paul, and I had a spur of the moment dinner party and sleepover. Isabelle made this fucking awesome spicy pasta dish and I wish I had more in front of me right now. Got less than five hours of sleep and had to go with Emily to put money on the meter, they gave her a ticket anyway cause this person was either blind or stupid, no offense to blind people you are not in the stupid category, unless you're also stupid then sorry for you. Anyways, Emily was a sweetheart and bought me breakfast, half of which I gave to a sleepy Paul cause sometimes I'm an awesome girlfriend. But I never asked if he liked it, I can ask him tonight. Yeah then Emily drove me home where I managed a short nap, so now I got that going for me which is nice. Oh! Good I just remembered I still have a couple zone bars. I feel like I need a live animal wrapped around me to walk outside lately. Stop being so fucking cold even though it could be worse, which would just make me angrier. Like the mail, what is with the postal service these days? And stamps are so expensive. Sorry I'm rambling but you know me, what did you expect? I wish I still had a car everything is so far away. Ok I'm done aren't you just so happy you got to read this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I got to read this.