Monday, February 4, 2008

Of Puppy Bowls and Marriage Proposal

Sorry I haven't blogged the two of you that read this that I'm not currently staying with. Well, it's good to be home, it already feels like it's gonna be over too soon. So, well, Thursday night I got myself into a bit of a pickle. I went out to a bar with Nick Quint, my ex from a million years ago, and we were having fun and I was getting drunk since I wasn't driving and suddenly I'm writing out a prenuptial agreement with this guy whose name I couldn't remember at the time. Had courts been open or this was Vegas, I think I might be married right now, cause at the time it sounded like a hilariously splendid idea. Anyways aside from that madness, Puppy Bowl IV was on today! It was amazing. Youtube it! You won't be disappointed. I just painted my nails and uh I've discovered that no matter where you go there are douchebags. That's my profound thought of the week combined with useless information. But which is which?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I'd feel if you got married before I did margaret...

Suzy said...

I got maybe three hours of sleep last night, if that. AND I HAD FUN! I think I might be getting happy again!?

theonemom said...

You didn't tell me about the proposal. Is he rich?

theonemom said...

Oh, and Suzy, sure hope you're getting happy again! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Fuck the douche bags and their annoying faces, anyway.

Anonymous said...

You know, you're kind of a slut.