Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Take me back to Metra!

Soooo Monday night we went down to London town and ate zebras, kangaroos, ducks, crocodiles, squids, fishes, and bugs. I only ate 4 of those listed. It was all very tasty, I especially liked my duck and the kangaroo. We then went to find a drink and were outside drinking when this drunk girl walked out and talked about who knows what for however long, and she gave me a hug or something like it. Then in our haste to drink more and not be outside in the freezing cold we went into a club that none of us really wanted to go into. Highlights included plastic bottles of beer, vodka and tonic with no vodka, drunk girls living out their stripper fantasies, and me hiccuping beer onto the table only to have Jon and Chris think that I had vomited right there, good times! It was sooooooo cold out and we had to wait foooorever for a cab after we got off the train and ugh it was just so cold. I barely slept a wink that night and thus got really good sleep last night. Anyhoo here's some pictures.






4 comments:

Suzy said...

where is MARGARET in all of this??

Margaret said...

ugh sorry there's some tagged pictures of me on my facebook

theonemom said...

I always knew you were "special" but a Saint?

Allison said...

ugh, that club looks dank as shit...and not in the good way