Monday, March 16, 2009

Ugh

I'm sitting here watching the end of Hitch having missed the first hour of the movie and I'm crying, what is wrong with me. But I hate Will Smith's romance storyline, fuck that bitch, oh and now she's all aloof after she practically begged him to give her a second chance after she was a complete cunt to him? FUCK THAT. Someday I'm going to do remakes of all the movies that I think need a different ending. I really hope I remember to bring everything. I have my clothes, deodorant, new underwear and I've shampooed and conditioned my make up brushes. Ugh I need to put music on my ancient brick of an mp3 player, and since this is my birthday present I can't ask for a new mp3 player for my birthday for the 3rd year running. Oh well, Christmas is coming. THIS MOVIE IS TERRIBLE.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

honestly i think your mp3 player is great, i miss the hefty ipod mini that was stolen from me...i feel like i'm going to break this bright yellow nano any day now.