Sunday, March 29, 2009

So here we are, we're all here

Well it's my last night in Eeeeeengland, and I'm having some beer and have showered and am packed (thank you Jon). We went to Fabric on friday night and it was indeed crazy. The place is huge, I was scared to go anywhere by myself because I wouldn't gotten lost even if I wasn't drunk. It was me, Jon, Chris, their friend...whose name I cannot recall, Jon's sister Caroline and her friend Alex. Caroline and Alex were both really fun and it was nice to have some female company after almost two weeks being one of the guys. Ugh, my nose is running. Anyways we got out of there at like 5 in the morning and took a cab back to Chris' and it took forever. Once we were there for some reason Jon and I started fighting and he punched in on my thigh! So hard! So I bit him. Yes mom, I'm a wild animal and I should be put in a cage, just like you always said. I think he fared better though because I have a vicious bruise and he just has two little rows of teeth mark. Then we woke up and took forever to get out of there and get something to eat because Chris is a big girl who takes forever to get going. We stopped in at fish and chips place and I got a burger and Jon got sausages, one of which I had a couple bites and it was so gooooood. mmm. And uh yeah, that's all the story of Stalingrad. And today we went to Tesco's, which I'm going to miss dearly, and got some foooood and went back later to get some beeeeer. And watched the qualifying shit for motorcycle racing. Good day. Now I need to concentrate on drinking this beer.

Oh and there was this disgusting old salad in a bag from over a week ago. Oh and I lost my hearing for a bit today, I think it's pretty much back now.



3 comments:

Suzy said...

what a bitch; jon got nothing compared to that dreadful cab ride to Biteland (almost two years ago!)

and i'm thinking about building another sheet fort about my bed/fortress upon your arrival. will you be able to sleep in that or will it freak you out?

Margaret said...

I would love it! And yeah Jon's a baby.

Allison said...

no biting in paris!