Sunday, July 5, 2009

Getting over my fears

I need to get over how much I hate flour touching my hands. So I made biscuits the other night, and made bacon egg and cheese sandwiches out of them mmmm. Didn't do anything for the 4th except watch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic', very cute movie. Anyways here's some stuff I made, apple popovers which were awesome but the recipe only makes four. And better pictures of the rainbow cupcakes. K so I didn't take pictures of the actual popovers, they got eaten too quickly, but I did take a picture of the apples cooking.



2 comments:

Suzy said...

what? how did you make them rainbows??

my brother came over this morning, demanding sweet breakfast foods, so i whipped up a puffy pancake a la margaret it was a hit!

Margaret said...

I made them with magic. And by dividing up the batter and gel dyes.