Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's so funny

I wish I could post the poem I thought of in my dream last night cause it's funny, but it's kinda dirty and I don't want anyone on the internet to steal it and claim it was their work. Cause it all came from me. 'The Game' is on tv, so of course I'm watching it. I killed a cockroach tonight. The most disgusting stick in the house (Pateras know which stick I speak of) is even more disgusting cause I killed that fucker with it. It's behind your piano mom. I'm going up to Flag tomorrow to see Lisa and retrieve a gift from Suzy, so damn excited. It'll be good to get out of this hot dry mess. Yawn, I wonder if I can fall asleep yet. I need to go to the SS place tomorrow to grab a new SS card. And by SS I of course mean Hitler's secret police. Someone please buy me The Sims 3. Please. PLEASE! Ok hopefully I can fall asleep. Maybe I'll come up with another brilliant poem.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

yeaah it is oddly dirty. like the kids from Me And You And Everyone We Know wrote it.