Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not a lazy bitch.

So the bird that's been hanging out on the porch that I thought was just lazy and wanted to get away from the heat, does in fact what appear to be children! Bird children. There were I think two little ones behind her when I got home from work today and went I scooted closer to get a better look she didn't fly off like she usually does, probably cause she thought I was gonna eat her kids, and she is right to think that.

Oh so I had this dream I spilled the last can of tomato soup on myself and was very upset about it. So I looked up what it means. The soup part means I'm emotionally hungry, the tomato part foretells good health, but the spilling of food in a dream says that you should give up that food in "real life". FUCK THAT!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

and she is right to think that.

love you.

p.s. quit dreaming about tomato soup, it's freaking everyone out.

Margaret said...

was I high when I wrote this, and many of these? because i left out a lot of words and grammar and I can tell that even being a bit a drunk, I need a proofreader.