Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cold cheeks.

Not to state the obvious but its fucking cold. But this weekend was fun though I didn't feel at my best still. Friday Paul and I hung out and watched this great movie The Beaver Trilogy, very interesting and hilarious. Fun stuff. Saturday was Jeff's surprise birthday party which was lots of fun cause lots of people from Michigan came down so that's always a good time. Sunday was mostly spent just lazing around watching movies and we watched Strange Brew that night. Monday was just fucking cold so nothing to report other than I was really groggy the whole day and we were supposed to go see The Hobbit but I was afraid I would fall asleep so that didn't happen. But we watched Pee-wee's Big Adventure which is always awesome. And I made my way back up to Evanston and my hands and feet nearly fell off on the way. And now that I've showered my body is warmer. Nothing fun to say right now cause I'm just getting comfortable being back home, I've been kind of anxious all weekend for whatever reason and its hard to stop my body from like jittering. Can't believe the week is almost halfway done but I still have lots to do. So hopefully it warms up tomorrow or I can find a way to layer up in a way that doesn't make me feel like a whale. Or just thick, at least a whale would be warm. Anyways here's hoping I have something more interesting to say next time.

No comments: