Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm back.

So because Suzy reminded me how funny I find myself sometimes(I'm being humble), I decided its time to start this up again. Nothing much to say at this moment. Well Suzy came to town this past weekend and we ran all over Wicker Park doing all sorts of fun things including drinks, food, boutique clothing wishes, and witnessing the tiniest cup of coffee I have EVER seen being handed to someone with an even tinier little bills wafer type cookie. You guys missed my run on sentences and no use of paragraphs right? Good. Then Paul and I were sick and are still working it through our systems. Yeesh what a great and terrible couple days. I think its unfair to deal a hand of such cruelty to the body of someone who has gone through a fucking merry-go-round of health issues and her long suffering boyfriend. Oh well hopefully tomorrow will yield better rewards that aren't covered in vomit. Now I'm just home figuring out the rest of my week. Job stuff, mental health stuff(sleep, she avoids me). Working on not being such a klutzy elephant with good but paranoid intentions. Oh fuck! I need to download Girls! What am I doing wasting my time telling you about it. I'm gonna go do that now. Keep checking back. Kisses.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

huzzah, you've returned!

Anonymous said...

I second that "huzzah!" <3

Allison said...

wooooo!