Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fruitball

So Sunday night we went to Jon's to hang out and...hmm well we watched a bit of Howl's Moving Castle and then Isabel, Ian and I (TRIPLE I SCORE) came back home. Ah home sweet home. And theeeennn....I did some cleaning Monday yay! I've been doing dishes every day and keeping the place tidy in lieu of having a job till I get another one. I'm a housewife! So then when Isabel got home we lounged for a sec and then went over to Jon's to watch 'the Game'. We drank some beers and cheered and booed as the game was played! And uh yeah that was about it, and then I came home and read for awhile and then did more cleaning today but not as much since Isabel didn't work today and now yes. That's it.








2 comments:

Allison said...

you're a desperate housewife.

sorry, i don't know what else to say.

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, if you don't get a job by Febuary, I might know of a way you can bring in dough for a couple weeks.

It has to do with kids, though. Be warned.