Sunday, December 9, 2007

Insert this.

So tis very cold out, not as cold as it got last week but still cold enough to cause freezing rain and make it totally dangerous for me to go walking around without proper footwear. And I'm coughing of nasty bits of noise and particle. But it's all good cause I got Mr. Justin sittin on the couch next to me studying for a test he has tomorrow. He's highly impressed by my typing skillz. And my dish-washing skills, because I did the dishes today, and tired to tidy up a bit but there's only so much you can clean when there's mountains of trash bags building up in your front room and the person who is supposed to take them out to the big bin, isn't. Whatever, I'm doing my part and that's all that matters, um sorry I don't have much of interest to say, I've been staying in and laying low since I got sick, and taking vitamins and medicine. But I think the real cure will come on the 20th. I can't wait for everyone to get here. Well I'm gonna hack up a lung and watch Deadwood with the boy while he crams way too much information into his head.

1 comment:

theonemom said...

I love the word 'tis. And also bin (as in trash) Sounds so Bri-ish. But what's this about not having proper footwear? Do you not have warm snuggly traction-friendly snow boots (that's 4 adjectives!). We must do something about that. Good luck to Justin!