Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just cause you're whispering doesn't mean I can't hear you

Ahem. That doesn't apply to anyone reading this. So I spent the weekend at Justin's because Ian came back home and him and Isabel needed some 'alone time' so I hung out in Pilsen, yay Pilsen. Friday, Justin and I had the day off together so that was a lovely day of running around getting stuff done and just hanging out together which I love. We then went and helped out his friend Joe with a project thingymajig so he bought us beer and steak tortas (mmmmmmm) and we watched 'Howl's Moving Castle' which I'd seen a bit before but was slightly inebriated during the viewing so it was like getting to see it for the first time, yay! Then we went home and were totally sleepy. He had to go to work at like 9:30 so I stayed in bed and slept and read and then went and retrieved him from work since it was so yucky out. I started a wish list on Amazon, specifically it's a Christmas wish list, so uh go look for it? Now Isabel and Ian are snoring on the couch.

1 comment:

theonemom said...

Margaret----Mexican food? Who's the alien who posted for you?