Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow One Like My Grandkids

So Friday night I went to a party and got a liiiiiittle too drunk because I had two spectacular falls neither of which caused injury, thank goodness. There was confusion after I took a short little nap in one of the rooms and then the cops showing up and Isabel thought for some reason I had left, so Ashlley and I were left without a ride home, nice. Luckily Jon was kind enough to let us stay at his place and when I woke up it was SNOWING! And it continued snowing all day long. So Isabel came and got us, and Jon, Ian, Isabel and I hung out ate Swedish pancakes, made by a real Swede! and watched Hot Fuzz and then Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. So it was a nice day. Then Ian, Isabel and I drank some beers and stayed in as it blizzarded outside. I awoke and got an idea for Christmas card for Grandma and made it, yay! Then Liz called me up with a story of losing her phone so she and Kit came to get Liz's old phone and we got some fooood and they brought me some Christmas cookies, yum! Now I be watching Duplex and I'm very warm inside with some eggnog and cookies. Here's some pictures.











1 comment: