Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Listen to Ozzy Osbourne

Sooo today was Allison's birthday and we got up early and went to her class, there was a grammar class and I got to participate and apparently I have the passe compose and imparfait still tucked away in my brain somewhere, so yay. And then we went to a restaurant called Breakfast in America and got some delicious burgers and after that we got delicious pastries for Allison's birthday. I think the lady at the shop got annoyed with how much we were getting. After that we went to her Art History class and I was asleep within five minutes but stayed awake for the second half because it was really interesting and funny. Then we went a got a beer and waited for Allison's friends and then went to an absinthe bar and had some absinthe, the bar was hilarious, see the pictures for what I mean by hilarious. And now we're home. Yawn, I get to sleep in tomorrow.








No comments: