Friday, June 22, 2007

Final Destination?

So the way I fell I should snapped my neck. But I didn't, so I'm lucky? Anyways, even though the only people that read this are busy having a lovely roadtrip without me, sob, I still feel the need to write here since I haven't been keeping up with too much lately. This would most likely be due to the fact that I've been going out almost every night and now I have a reason to be kept inside. My face is frightening. I have a lovely headwound that looks oozy, so I keep it covered with a big thing of gauze and my face is so damn swollen that as much as I bitched about my old face, I can't wait to get it back, cause this one sucks so hard. Sigh. All this time I have the song 'You're So Vain' running through my head because all I can think about is 'wah I hate the way I look'. But its driving me nuts. Suzy was kind enough to come over and clean and redress my wound. Oh, so good stuff. Last night I watched 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend', that shit was funny, two parts in it made me especially laugh. Then I watched disc 1 of this show called 'Keen Eddie' and I quite enjoyed that. It was also nice to actually see Sienna Miller in something other than the tabloids. Cause as much I don't want to like her I have a bit of a fondness for her. Its probably the British accent. Hmm well I need to get some milk from the store. Preparing for another evening in by myself. Whatever.

No comments: