Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Here in my car

So, I'm single again. Sorry Allison I know you loved Ed, but I just need to be without boyfriend right now, it was really working for me. Hmm the other night I had a dream that I was at a zoo, and I was given a key to my own room, the room key was a rusty nail. So I get in the room and it's set up strangely, I don't remember how exactly. And one of the zoo's staff members comes in and asks me if I've made my selection yet. Huh? went my face and he explained that part of the package of the room was you get to select an animal in the zoo, kill it yourself and eat it. And it was sort of that Ghostbusters you must choose or die type of things and so even though I don't remember choosing things were being set up for me to strangle and eat a horse. What the fuck? I don't remember the rest of the dream and I don't think I want to since horseslaughter is not one of my favorite pastimes. Rehearsal was fun on sunday, and then afterwards me, Sean and Chris (two of the writers) went out for drinks, and I had a 'Monty Python Holy Ail' it was tres strong. And good! Let's see I painted my nails red today, watched a show about some of the most notorious outlaws of the old west, watched a show on organized crime in Colombia, last night fell asleep to a show on the sun. I feel extremely full of information, it feels gooood. Anyhoo, gonna go watch some geeky History channel shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you