Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last call for sin

Hmm so sunday's rehearsal was cancelled so I was gonna go up to Uncle Nick and Aunt Amy's but Georgia said they were in the middle of the move so boo. But hmm I don't remember what I did instead. Slept? And monday, I went to the gym, and uh? Napped. Then this morning I woke up all early and took Suzy to get her headshots taken, that was fun, and then she took me to lunch, thank you Sooze. Um I came home and napped because I was just so darn tired. And then I...showered. Man my memory is shot lately. Uhh oh I started reading 'Children of Hurin' but not that far into it. Um, I watched 'Hot Fuzz', looooved that. And I'll probably be putting it on after I finish this because I need to get into bed because Annie and I are doing Aquaerobics tomorrow! Joy! Tomorrow is Mother's Lesson's first long running show at one spot. We'll be at the Playground Theatre every wednesday till the end of July, exciting huh? I'm scared. I hope I don't suck. I'm holding back on inviting some people tomorrow just cause I'm worried because I haven't been on stage in like over a month. But we'll see how things go at rehearsal tomorrow. Anyhoo, time for me to get my beauty sleep. Mwah.

No comments: