Saturday, June 9, 2007

She blinded me with Alaskan science

So last night was a surprise Alaska party for Mother's Lesson's Sarah, who wanted to go to Alaska this summer to can salmon but couldn't due to the shows she's got going on. So Annie, her roommate and one of my good female friends here, put together a surprise party for her and we 'brought Alaska to her', sort of. Katy and I and others decorated Annie and Sarah's place in semi-Alaskan fashion. There was a fish head, there netting with decorative crab in it, there was blue streamers, there toilet paper lint falling from the fan representing snow, there were polar bear pictures, and lots of tropical fish. And vodka, because vodka is from Russia and Russia is like Alaska cause it's cold. My logic at least. So that was awesome. I got a little drunk, and we hung out on the roof and it was gooooorgeous up there. Ummm tonight Suzy and I are gonna hang out since I miss her and haven't seen her since like...Wednesday? Oops I went to lie down for a bit and 'Fight Club' came on, anyways. Um I don't have much else to say.

2 comments: