Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bring It On Home

Well it's 9am Chicago time, I'm practically all packed except for a few things that are in Isabel's room so she should wake up soon so I can grab those. And she really should be up soon since she has to work at 11. I'll be leaving this place around 11:30ish to meet up with Liz and Kit at Clark&Lake to get on the Orrrrrange Line to Midway. Justin just left to go take his final. He thinks the family sounds cool, particularly Dad because I told him what he wants written on his tombstone, Justin is also a fan of chicken skin. I'm gonna not talk too much about him right now on here because I'll be talking all of your ears off in person very soon. So, you have that to look forward to. Even though I'm only gonna be there for four days I somehow managed to pack the big suitcase and it's pretty much full. Damn. I'll have to weed through my selection and make sure that I absolutely need everything in there. I probably do. I'm so excited I just want to get on the plane right now, even though my headphones are busted and it's gonna be a looooong flight. Ooh I can go look for my drink coupons. Tootles.

No comments: