Sunday, November 11, 2007

Steakout

So I think there's some natural law that states that only a certain number of Pateras are allowed to be drinking at one time. Because I did not drink at all tonight. But I'm actually quite glad because we decided to call it a night early and come home, well 3am earlyish, and this way we're not totally sloshy and stupid, downside I don't feel like going to bed. Also I was driving tonight so I figured if I did drink I would just have like...one, so that's good cause I don't like having to pass out at some random's house till I'm sober. So anyways, we went down to Pilsen, the place of last night's art walk with Justin, and joined our friends a party that was Lamesville, USA population: too many people. So we headed to another party with Aja, Jon, Dean, Dan Rico and Lee Jones but we never got ahold of them to find out if they were at the party yet cause we were but we were too unsure of ourselves to go inside, so we sat in the car and acted like dumbasses, which is what we do best and which we called a stakeout. So now we're home and Isabel is rummaging through the fridge and I'm considering ravioli. Anyhoo I wish I had been at the happenin' party in AZ. Love you all.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

margaret, i didn't drink at all last night either and i was quite sad about it, my midterms were finally over and no crazy weekend :(

Suzy said...

Hey klepto, did you snag my Bliss chapstick? i haven't been able to find it since you rummaged through my bag last week. Ugh, cut it out already! Iloveyoueventhoughyouareonesneakybitch!!!

Allison said...

how'd you get your hair to look so nice? your face looks nice too

theonemom said...

Well,I didn't drink eithr, course that's not saying much! I'm such a light weight,now, it's almost embarassing...however, i keep remembering that trip to the ER. Bill the pill drank enough for everyone!