Sunday, November 25, 2007

Phone Biters

So I made it home safely. I sat next to these smelly people while waiting for the plane to arrive. They stunk like ass gone bad! Anyhoo then I got on the plane and sat in the back next to a window and then these people were like boohoo we wanna sit together so I sat next to this couple one row behind (still a window seat) so that two seats next to each other were freed up, good karma for me. And then I listened to music the entire time, read a bit and slept a bit and then we came upon Chicago and the clouds were so low! Then yeah Isabel picked me up, with her arms, and brought me back home and then Justin arrived and we reunited and it feels so good. Now he be studying, Isabel be watching tv, and I be blogging. Ummmm.....oh I think I forgot the USB cable and cd software for my phone at home...so uh I could use that when you guys come out. Of the closet. K bye for now! OH I have a show tomorrow night yay.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Mmm, sounds nice. I don't know what else to say except that I'm really comfy right now in bed.

theonemom said...

Oh Mugsie, so you left stuff behind? I think I've found it and we'll be together again, soon.