Thursday, November 29, 2007

On being awesome

So hi. I am a very happy person right now. I am feeling slightly...worn. I really need to wash my hair because it is a rat's nest of blonde. So Justin and I have been staying in a lot which has been really nice. So yesterday I worked for EIGHT HOURS, which ugh. But it was ok because hey, I have a job, and that's good. And even better after work I hoofed it down to State and Jackson so that Kristina and Justin could tag team me, massage style. Hour long body massage, jellus? Because you should be. After that we headed back to my place, Kris and I taking the train and Justin on bike, Justin won the race, but he didn't know we were racing so I didn't tell him that he won. We then went and got three canned goods so that we could drink for free for an hour at a bar. We then hung out at their friend Brian's and Margaret got a little happy cheeked. And I woke up on the couch, not fully dressed, confused and miffed that I was not next to Justin I stomped back to my room and got back in bed. I still haven't figured out why I was on the couch, and Justin has no clue either. Oh well. In a couple hours I have to set secret romantic plan in motion, not for me though, for the blonde one that I live with. So that should happen in a couple hours and then I head over to Justin's to pick him up to go to Q4 and before all this I have to clean. So I'm gonna have a lie down to recharge a bit and do some dishes and cleaning.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You might have been a bit more than happy-cheecked if you can't remember how you ended up on the couch. Still sounds like fun though. Oh and answer my call(s). Isn't that what your new phone is for? Me?

theonemom said...

No, I paid for it so it's fo meeee