Friday, November 9, 2007

Mr. Peter Ian Staker

So I'm really excited that I've got a purpose early in the day, and as much as I enjoy waking up early and getting tired at an appropriate time, I don't have to work till noon thirty tomorrow and I'm quite pleased about that. Last night I couldn't get to sleep to 4:30am when I went to bed at like 2, I had several bouts of sleep paralysis and it was really hard to fall asleep after that. Tomorrow's friday and I have things to do and people to meet, people to meet up earlier than planned, which I am excited about. Where last week was horrible this week has been so much better. I can't believe it's friday already, doing something during the day really makes the week go by faster and I'm totally grateful for it. Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed now and get some sleeps. Oh the picture below is the area I work in. The building with the green awnings is my restaurant.


2 comments:

theonemom said...

you girls are soooo cute! What's the title of the post mean? We're all really happy that this week has gone better. My heart soars like a hawk when I think of you and your coming home!

Allison said...

AAAAHHH!!! I'm so happy for you and your job at McDonald's.

Oh wait. Green awnings. Nevermind.

I love you so much and can't wait to see you!