Sunday, February 18, 2007

Because I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, I'm bad.

I have returned to Chicago. And was delighted to be greeted with massive amounts of snow on the sides of the street where I park. So I hauled my car over what felt like a foot of snow and sort of waddled on it before settling. And then dragging my ass and bags to my apartment I'm greeted by even more snow, pretty much blocking the way to my door, HILARIOUS! So I sort of stumbled over it and it was just such a sight that I took pictures...






Fun stuff. Anyhoo, my aunt and uncle and cousin Georgia treated me to a DELICIOUS steak dinner, really glad I didn't give into the temptress of the Wisconsin highway, Culver's. They made skirt steak with twice baked potatoes and my stomach is still doing a happy dance of joy. Earlier today I made my, NOT YOURS BETTY CROCKER, my Oven-baked Puffy Apple Pancake for me, Liz, and Kit! It was tremendously delicious and fueled my body for the long drive ahead. Yay! Oh and my mail was frozen. Haha.

No comments: