Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ugly funny.

Well, Mummy, I can't exactly explain the scene because writing out what happened in an improv scene instantly takes away any funniness the scene had, and if I take away the funny from my scene then the auditors will only remember me a guy and a girl standing on stage talking about something that they thought had previously had the taste of humor but for some reason the taste was gone. I don't question it, comedy is like magic, mysterious and possibly nonexistent. But the base of the scene was, roommates who each had a fear of a different types of cleaning (dishes, laundry, vacuuming) due to past events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a fear of cleaning...well that seems apropos. But what past event caused that? I know it's not true but funny huh? (Maybe, she dreamed that she was drowning in a giant bowl of soggy ceral. Yuck!

Allison said...

Margaret's a magician! Yay!