Monday, February 5, 2007

Colde?

Well, today was very cold. Right now, god, it's -7, -27 wthanks to windchll. It's -22 degree Celsius, which sounds a lot more dramatic and gives a fine example of what the situation is here. I have on two sock layers, three pant layers, and four torsal layers, laying bed under my quilt and then on top my comforter, next to the space heater on full blast. And I cannot feel my toes. The mice are now clawing. Egh. I fell asleep at like 10pm for a bit woke up at 10:40pm got really confused figured out what was going on and went back to sleep, then I woke up at 2:05 and went shit! and started to make a path out of my bed and into getting ready for class when I saw the glorious AM next to the time. I get to sleep more. And that's what I'm gonna do now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you really are a retard! But at least you finally figured out what time it was before going further. Just how cold is it in your apartment? You laughed when I got you your down covie but now you love me for it don't you.