Monday, February 5, 2007

I'd like to thank my mom.

Yes, mummy, thank you for my down comforter, it has been a great...comfort (see what I did there) to me during this cold time. I was sort of tired and sick/sluggish feeling during class today and a couple of the first scenes I did were like 'ugh man I'm sucking right now' and I just couldn't seem to get out of being 'ehhbhahhhh' and then this amazing scene just happened and it felt soooo good because while I realized at the time of doing how funny it was I didn't break or try to make it funnier, I just let it happen and it was so great because of that. Yay for doing a good job. I'm downloading the latest episode of 'Heroes' and a couple 'Grey's Anatomy' and once they're finished downloading I'm going to climb into bed and fucking sleep. I'm very excited and then tomrorow Sooze and I are going to take headshots of each other. Booya. And then I need to try to find some shoes that aren't sneakers or dirty boots that I can audition in. Gah. Mwah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to remember that when you accept your first actors award and I'll expect to hear it! Ya know I'm your biggest fan