Friday, February 9, 2007

Take a walk on the wild side.

Well I had my audition today, I think it went relatively well. I was nervous, but not as nervous as I get during regular acting auditions, which was a nice change. And I felt confident with my headshot because when I showed my improv buddies they didn't puke at it's unprofessionalism. So that's a plus. I had a pretty funny with a green sweatered rotund guy, he was nice. And then I went to the bar across the street got sloshed, went up to Armitage Ave. and got an application for L'Occitane, which would be awesome because I could buy their Imortelle Precious Cream at an employee discount, I assume. And then I came home and took a much needed nap since I was only able to milk two hours of sleep from my restless mind and body. I'm gonna try to sleep soon because, well that'd be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's a "pretty funny"?