Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VagDay

So I'm up in door County sitting next to Liz and Kit (Hotel Kiz) watching a 'Cheaters' marathon full of red velvet cake and pasta. Deelish. Liz and I are going down to Green Bay tomorrow to try on wedding gowns. YAY! I will try to sneak pictures of Liz and I in dresses, I won't be in wedding gowns but if they have bridesmaid dresses I'll be in those. 'Cheaters' is a great show, it spies on people that are suspected by their partners of cheating. And then they confront their cheating boyfriend/girlfriend. It's awesome. Liz has her hand down her pants right now. Sick. But I love her. Roadtrip tomorrow, woo. Hmm well at the moment I cannot think of much else to other than I'm having a grand old time, we inflated a green condom I picked up at a gas station. That was cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are missed