Thursday, May 24, 2007

Badger Banana

So I had the best time with my dearest Allison. In addition to her lovely company she introduced to me to 'The Mighty Boosh' which even now at this moment I have playing. I have been bugging the hell out of Suzy by giving performances of the Hitcher every ten minutes. Oh, Allison, I have series 2 downloaded, so if you have it not yet, let me know. Not much to report, Suzy and I went to see Mort at an improv show at the Annoyance which was great fun. Two dollar PBR's and Suzy bought me two, and paid for the show, what a good friend I have. From the show I now have a new line of dialogue which I can use this week, 'I'm gonna go install a tampon'. Gross and wonderful eh? Suzy and I are gonna make dinner tomorrow, green beans, twice baked potatoes, and a roast chicken marinated in some of the expired marinaded graciously gifted to me by Liz and Kit. Thanks kids! I'm gonna watch series deux of the Mighty Boosh now. I love all of you.

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is an outrage!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't even mention the awesome time you had in door county with me and kit :(

Anonymous said...

You're also going to probably drink the stolen PBR with dinner.