Friday, May 4, 2007

Did I sthutter?

I got my tongue pierced again. Yay! I've been to the gym four times this week. Yay! I haven't had solid food in about 48 hours boooo. I'm cooking some broth right now. I got some Ovaltine, chocolate malt, and it's pretty good. It sounds like they're doing construction above me. Hmm oh our show on Wednesday night was reeeally good and I got pretty drunk and woke up with a hangover the next day but it was gone after three aspirin and two hours of sleep. Suzy and I hung out. And uh yeah. Alright day.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

i'm telling you, change your socks at least once every other day and the odor will be less pungent.

so now i'm gonna turn around and tell that to you again.

Anonymous said...

I don't think margaret's foot odor will ever not be pungent. It's been that way for a long long time!