Wednesday, May 9, 2007

This looks like the Land of the Lost.

Uh big huge goblets of PBR were consumed last night. I don't know how I survived. Suzy and I grabbed dinner at our diner first and then headed down to Belmont and picked up Mort then parked the car by the Holiday Club for the night and commenced drinking. Paul showed up about half an hour later and fun was had, it was open mic night and there was some good stuff. Playeristic is a word I wrote down on my hand because a comic was so proud of it he said we should blog about it, so I am. Mort did a little stand up routine and was quite humorous. We took pictures in a photo booth! Then Paul, Suzy, and I walked back to Paul's for a bit drank some scotch whiskey and went to the beach where my ass got wet and we made friendly with the security guards who kindly told us that the park was closed, and then one of them hit on me as Suzy and Paul abandoned me in pretending to be a couple so I told the guard that we were actually a threesome. Hah. Then we walked back took a sober up nap and headed home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

margaret i love your stories and i hope that soon i can take part in a few of them when i move there!