Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's get married and have kids at 16!!! Our looove is so strong it will be easy

Fucking 90210. I mean I'm all about terrible plot lines but COME ON! Oh really you guys love each other so much you just know you'll feel the same way about each other forever even with the stress of trying to raise a child, finishing high school, and growing up. Really? I hope this crashes and burns so some dumb Adrianna-obsessed 90210 doesn't get any ideas and try to make art become life. Although I'm sure some version of this happens all the time, it's just so frustrating to watch it acted out (badly) on a teen drama. Watching Gossip Girl right before this was a bad idea because it highlights just how terrible this show is. Will I stop watching? Hell to the no. I need to get out more. Are there friends out there that want to be burdened with my presence? No? Ok, well I'll just make some tomato soup and watch The Hills.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

yeah i just watched the hills. in the bathtub. as planned. lo is so into the scandal!

Allison said...

haha, i don't care how ridiculous it is...i want them to get married! plus they are like the cutest couple that's been on the show (though that's not saying much)