Sunday, April 19, 2009

PANCAKE!!!!!!!

So this morning I woke up and thought a oven baked apple pancake sounded really good. I couldn't remember the recipe I'd used before and I found what looked like it and varied it a little bit. Instead of pour the batter over the apples and putting it in the oven right away, first I sprinkled the brown sugar and cinnamon on the melted butter as per usual put the sliced apples on top BUT THEN sprinkled a little more brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the apples and threw some more butter on top of the apples and put it in the oven for about ten minutes. Then I put the batter on top and cooked it for almost thirty minutes and oh it was soooooo good. I also added some vanilla and Patera secret ingredient to the batter, delicious.



2 comments:

Suzy said...

this is more like it!!!! mmmmmm yums you're a genius.

theonemom said...

And it was every bit as d as it looked!