Friday, July 27, 2007

Anybody thirsty?

Oh my goodness. Right so, Wednesday night's show was really good. And as it was the last show all the teams did a big round of freeze tag together, so that was really fun. Then I went straight home and slept. Awoke yesterday with GREAT ANTICIPATION for the evening. So I got ready and headed off to Ed's. Ed's little brother Sean was there so I got to meet him. Had a beer, went downstairs for a smoke and to start the line through, then we went back upstairs and continued the line through. Had another beer, and then another to finish off the line through. Then we went to the theater and Annie, Rachel, and I headed off to the liquor store to pick up some beers for the show. When we got back to the theater Chris said we needed three empty beer hands so I raised my hand and he gave me a beer, good night so far. So then we ran the song and the tops and bottoms of the show. So then the show started and during my long break between scenes I added another empty beer can to the props. Then we did Lust and this time we did the beer chugging waterfall style, we didn't really designate who the first one to stop drinking would be, so we all just went for it and I almost finished the entire tall can. People started cheering for us. Awesome. Oh and this performance was videotaped, woo. And we finished up and it was all great. Then I had another beer.


SAM!

Then it was party time, and we all got posters of the show on mat boards, so we could all sign each others like a yearbook. Because I was already very drunk my signings were basically illegible. Um we went to a bar afterwards but I had had more than my fill so I just had one beer and then headed home. I woke up with cramps, boohoo, and I need to come up with a character for tomorrow's audition. So I was at Wendy's and I ordered the Baconator. It is really delicious but I hate having to say 'Yeah uh I'd like the Baconator please', so to avoid this I order the combo number. They're shaming people into ordering fries and drinks by giving food increasingly ridiculous names. I'm not complaining because it seems like the more ridiculous name the better the food. Ah well, anyways that's my thought for the day.

1 comment:

Allison said...

That sounds like fuuuun. I wish I could've been there with you.