Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Strange noises

So tonight is the last night of my improv troupe's six week run at the Playground. I only missed one and that was to take a little vacation up in Door County for the 4th of July. Tomorrow night is Sin and Tonic's closing night at Gorilla Tango. That has been so much fun and I wish it were going on longer. I think we're still doing Friday nights at the Pressure Cafe. Either way this is the last week of three shows, for now. There's this weird noises coming from either outside or from my air conditioner. I've walked up to the window, asked the air conditioner, 'Psst, is that you?' but no response, just the still very odd sound from an indiscernible location. So I'm tired. Which is totally silly cause it's not like I really did anything today. I'm stressed as well. And slightly depressively mopey because of stress. I've got my hair up in the laziest bun in the world and I'm looking at my hair and thinking oh wouldn't a little bob be cute? But then I recall what happens to my hair when short, unless someone is magically able to make it thicker and not limper than hell then it just looks mehhh. So the solution is a wig. Or hair extensions. Well I'm not sure that I have anything else of value to offer to the internet, so I'm gonna go lie down. Because I'm just. so. tired.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Personally, I think you look adorable with short hair...*wink wink*

Anonymous said...

we're gonna make a spiked watermelon when you and suzy come up!!